These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of UniAdmission Website. UniAdmission Education Consultant is located at: Knowledge Park, Tecom, Dubai, UAE.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use UniAdmission Education Consultant’s website if you do not accept all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Arab Emirates and the Emirate of Dubai. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, UniAdmission Education Consultant and/or it’s licencors own the intellectual property rights for all material on UniAdmission Education Consultant website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may contact us anytime should you require further clarifications or have questions related to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
– Republish material from UniAdmission website
– Sell, rent or sub-license material from UniAdmission site
– Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from UniAdmission.ae.
– Redistribute content from UniAdmission Education Consultant (unless content is specifically made for redistribution and authorized by us).
1. This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
2. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. UniAdmission Education Consultant does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of UniAdmission Education Consultant, its partners, sub-agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws UniAdmission Education Consultant shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
3. UniAdmission Education Consultant reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
4. You warrant and represent that:
a. You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
b. The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
c. The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
d. The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
5. You hereby grant to UniAdmission Education Consultant a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
If you find any link on our website or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.